- Temperature controlled
- Piped-in air and carbon dioxide
- Natural sunlight supplemented with fluorescent lighting
- Algae can be distributed throughout pipes to the main culture room
- Determine algae cell counts quickly with the Coulter counter
- Algae can be grown at highly increased yields with the photo-bioreactor
For more information on the Coulter counter, photo-bioreactor and how algae can be used beyond its use as food for shellfish broodstock, visit Unlock the Benefits of Microalgae.